When dementia steals your husband and he no longer recognises you what can you do?
We believe that whatever decision you make it should be an informed decision.
A care home is one of the options available to you. If you would like to talk to an independent care home expert then please call us. The call is free and we will simply talk through your options.
If you would like us to research care homes on your behalf then we provide a bespoke search option. We work independently from the care homes and do not take a referral fee from the care homes. We work for you.
What we do:
1. Provide independent impartial advice about the care homes that meet you individual needs. This information is presented in a comprehensive Care Home Report.
2. The Care Home Report will contain a bespoke shortlist of care homes and includes all of the information you need to make an informed decision. Typically the shortlist will contain 4 - 6 care homes, from an inital list of over 50 homes.
3. We will discuss price reductions with the care homes and pass this information on to you - we have saved some of our clients thousands of pounds.
3. We do not take referral fees from the care homes - we work for YOU and our fees are £69 per hour.
4. We will save you time and the trauma of days on the phone and in the car looking at care homes that are inappropriate or do not meet your needs.
5. We have 14 years experience finding care homes for our private clients.
If you are confused about care homes, call us we are genuinely here to help you.
The Sunday Times newspaper has today exposed the referral scandal where agents receive huge commissions for referring clients suffering from addictions to companies who want access to those clients. Making this practice public is long overdue. Unfortunately is also prevalent in the care industry.
Chosen with Care does not take referral fees from any of the companies that it recommends. ...
Debbie Harris was introduced to me by my Solicitor. At that time I was finding it extremely hard trying to find a care home to take my husband who had very challenging behavioural problems and had been asked to leave his existing care home. Debbie worked for a month contacting homes, explaining the problems to them and where they thought they might be able to help, visiting the homes and arranging assessments. She eventually found somewhere willing to take him. She has always been at the end of the phone or on Email to help and support me and I feel I have a friend who really cares about me and my husband. I can't thank her enough.